How was your V-day?
I meant to publish this on V-day but was too busy to, anyhoo, it’s still V-day weekend, hope you enjoy it!
I’ll be publishing a Guy’s version too! 😛 Edit: Here’s the Guy’s version!
Why You’re Still Single (For Girls)
1. You are too busy with school / workc/o www.theblowoff.com
2. You are slow on the uptake and belated realize that the guy that asks to chat every night actually likes you but you have ruined any possibility of getting together because you found him annoying.
3. The guy that you like doesn’t like you back.
4. You found out that the guy has a girlfriend on the second date.
5. You enjoy going out on dates with the guy but you don’t like him enough to be in a relationship with him.
6. The guy who asks you out for the first time cancels the date an hour before. It’s so flaky and uncool that you never want to meet him ever.
7. The guy who likes you thinks and says he is not good enough for you. You then actually think so too.
8. You don’t want to settle because seeing your couple friends quarrel over the pettiest things scares you and assures you that being single till you’re ready is the right decision.
9. You’re waiting for the tall, intelligent, guitar-playing, reasonable and understanding guy who is preferably a few years older and has a spark with you to come in your life… But he just hasn’t made an appearance yet. Only in your mind.
10. You think being single is the best thing and you’re totally enjoying your freedom.