Have you heard of Active Hive? From the ATMC team with 15 years of PR and marketing experience, they have branched into a new, alternative holistic health, fitness & personal care center. Active Hive is focused on promoting a healthy & active lifestyle. I was invited for their Grand Opening and thoroughly enjoyed checking out the new space, the wonderful company and delicious food from Gu Ma Jia!
Active Hive advocates 7 Rs Approach to health and a balanced lifestyle. The 7 honeycombs represent the 7 Rs. They are Responsible, Right Exercise, Right Nutrition, Right Effort, Right Mindset, Right Concentration and Rest.
- Consultation and 2 Minus body composition analysis (worth $28 each)
- Fitness Assessment and Programme Recommendations
- 5 sessions of Anti-Ageing Detox Workout (up to $78 per session)
- Fresh post-workout juice by Hurom
Minus Calories 30 minutes workout burns calories more than 5 times faster than normal fitness or slimming methods. At least 500 calories or more, burn in just 30 minutes! (This is incredible because I burn only about 200-300 calories if I jog for 60 minutes)
Each session is a 30 minutes work out inside this machine with a paddle. It is exercising with additional warmth via the Infra Red, so it really helps your body to speed up and burn more calories.
• Heats the skin to make it sweat to cleanse and remove toxins
• Reduce pain in joint, muscles and body tension
• Improve blood circulation and metabolism
• Burning of calories start in 3 minutes
• Stimulate collagen production
• Treats skin problems and reduce cellulite
• Lightens scars and even out skin tone
• Reduce fatigue
• Improve lymphatic system and immune system
• Eliminate toxins and fats
• Shapes the body
• Reduce pain due to rheumatism and arthritis
• Rehabilitation exercise after operations
• Assists in treatment of injuries for athletes
• Supplies oxygen to rejuvenate skin cells
• Reduce fatigue
• Refreshing feeling
• Reduce insomnia
• Improves respiratory system
• Assist in speeding up purging of body toxins and weight loss
• Improve body resistance to infections
• Improves stamina and energy levels
Active Hive Facebook:
Minus Calories Facebook:
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat to Sun: 10am to 6pm
65 Ubi Road 1 #02-88
Oxley Bizhub Singapore 408729
Nearest MRT station: Tai Seng, Exit B
Bus: 8, 22, 24, 28, 43, 58, 70, 70M, 76, 80, 158
If you are driving, you can park at Basement One at the Yellow Section (Blk 65), take the lift up to 2nd floor, walk out of the exit door and the 2nd lane on the right will be where our unit is located.
Alternatively you can also drive directly up to the 2nd floor by entering on the extreme left hand where the Security Guard post is, then turn right up the slope. Once at level 2, turn right, then left, then left and you will see Studio 99, our unit is located near Studio 99 along one of the small lanes. You may park your car at any available space.
Want to achieve a slimmer figure before the year is up? Hurry sign up via limited time trial offer on their Facebook, $38 worth $188!Now back to photos from the Grand Opening! ^^
Lee Lee came with her guide dog, Nice. You can read about how Lee Lee overcame odds (& trying for 7 years!) to get her guide dog from this Today Online article. Nice is such a lovely dog!!!
After spamming a few shots, Nice gave this sian face, hahaha. 😛
Everything is delicious, no kidding. I had 2 servings because it was so good!!!
Visit Gu Ma Jia at their restaurant, call or email them for your festive Christmas or CNY 2016 Catering!
45 Tai Thong Crescent Sennett Estate Singapore 347866
Phone: +6285 2023 Fax: +6285 6367
Will be also blogging about a food review (more delicious food!) I had at their restaurant, coming up soon! 🙂
Picture with Agnes & local actress Sora Ma!