It’s no secret that I aspire to be an entrepreneur some day, and hopefully soon.
Here are some ideas that I was telling, albeit jokingly with my tummy/PPG aka friend Sandy after dinner while shopping around Marine Parade, on Tuesday night.
1. We walked past this Chinese pastry shop at the basement of Parkway Parade right at the entrance of the Food Republic and I bought a red bean pastry which is relatively tiny at $1.60. So I said in future I also wanna open a pastry shop and asked Sandy, who is great at contemporary designs, to help me design the store.
2. Then I also mentioned to her that I always wanted to open a cafe and a tuition center.
3. So maybe I will open a designer cafe that sells Chinese pastries for parents to eat and chill while their kids are studying or having tuition at the tuition center next door. Idea? 😀 Of course the kids themselves can use the place to study and chill.
4. Then while waiting for Sandy when she was in the rest room I took a look around the Étude house shop which is a permanent stall near the atrium and I had SO MUCH FUN testing the lipsticks and pore eraser gels and blushers and what nots.
I want to buy them all!!! I want to be able to wear a new lip colour everyday, seriously.
So I also wanna have my own cosmetics line! 😛
We also went shopping at Marks & Spencer and I discovered that they now have much nicer and younger stuff under the line “Per Una” and some of the perfumes smell really good!
5. The last business idea I have is one that I’ve thought about recently and wondered if I should really just give this a shot, which is to start giving small and casual talks on personal grooming and fashion tips since I graduated with a degree in Fashion Media & Industries (read marketing & management). It is definitely a topic that I am enthusiastic about and would love to share about it naturally and it also seems to be like a ready market where people would like to learn hands on and practically how they can improve on their personal style and pick up some fashion tips, right?
So with 5 good business ideas and the first three can be related…
Does anyone want to open a business with me? I do not have capital to offer but I have many wonderful ideas, an energetic youthful passion and a believe that with excellent products and stellar marketing, we can change the world (see Apple).
You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, for serious offers only please. 🙂
P.S. I’ve been writing blog posts while
traveling commuting, can’t wait to share my other posts.
- Is your crazy new business idea a home run or a dud? (theglobeandmail.com)
- A New Fashion Video Platform (enabalista.com)
- Feisty Enterprise Tip #13: Kick Ass Before You Start – Tone Up Your Mind, Body and Business Idea (sme-blog.com)
- Business Idea (corporatetips.wordpress.com)
- How to Turn Your Business Idea into a Business Model (entrepreneur.com)