In continuation with my Summer Trends series, Tribal fashion is in right now.
Whether it’s Tribal prints on dresses, bikinis, shoes, Tribal motifs on bags or Tribal-inspired accessories, All Things Tribal are trending this summer.
Tribal prints and Tribal inspired fashion is similar to Leopard prints, when worn appropriately; it adds character, individuality and a touch of exoticism to your wardrobe without ever going out of fashion.
We see it on celebrities Nina Dobrev and Heidi Klum…
I’ve only recently seen this young starlet in action in The Vampire Diaries after a friend’s (huge TVD fan) relentless persuasion and man, she is gorgeous on screen. She is seen rocking a Tribal Skirt here.
Heidi Klum, supermodel and of Project Runway fame looking chic in a Tribal print with modern silhouette dress.
Harper’s Bazaar UK tracks the trend on the runway, with Burberry’s tribal trench and accessories leading the trend.
Balmain is also seen venturing into Tribal prints for its Resort 2012 collection.
My selection of Tribal-chic fashion pieces online…
1. Reiss Athena Geometric Print Dress Off White
2. Reiss Albertine Triangle Print Bikini Off White
3. BB Dakota Hayley Shorts
4. Shine Necklace
5. Ikat Cuff Bracelet
6. Shazzam Platform – Ikat
7. Inca Crossbody Bag
8. Allende Weekender Bag
I hope your summer’s going great at the moment! Mine’s really warm here in Singapore. (;
- Trending | Florals Summer 2012 (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Trending | Printed Blazers Summer 2012 (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Tribal Print Trend (trendyornot.wordpress.com)
- These Bloggers REALLY Know how to Translating Tribal (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Design Trend: Modern Tribal (confettistyle.wordpress.com)