Do you find that you have a hard time looking for the little things in your bags such as lipstick, thumbdrive and namecards? Do these little things get lost in your big bags? Well, that’s why Cloversac was birthed to be that nifty bag in your bag! I have mine in Emma 28, more about the specifications below.
A look at how Emma 28 looks like.
Cloversac’s Emma 28 fits nicely in my work bag from Charles & Keith.
Whether it’s skincare tubes, bottles or pieces of papers, it’s so easy to organize and extract them from Emma 28 purse organizer.
Cloversac offers purse organizer in 2 sizes:
Detail Specifications of Emma 28
- Dimensions : 11”L x 6”H x 5”W (28 cm x 15 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Weight without centre compartment, side and base structure cards : 150g
- Weight including centre compartment, side and base structure cards: 250 g
- Number of internal side pockets: 6
- Number of slots from middle compartment : 4
- Number of external pockets: 3
Detail Specifications of Emma 22
- Dimensions : 9”L x 5.5”H x 4.5”W (22 cm x 14 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Number of internal side pockets: 5
- Number of external pockets: 2
- Number of slots from middle compartment (Removable) : 2
USD$22. What you see is what you get, definitely very user friendly and needful if you’re using a huge bag like LV’s Neverful and Longchamp bags. Purchase yours from their website here.
Are you wondering what the Hello Kitty stickers are? They’re NCLA Nail Stickers/Wraps!
I picked out 2 sets, one in Black and White, the other in the floral print which I love so much!
NCLA Tropical Floral Dot, S$23.
NCLA Hello Kitty Polka Dot & Stripes, S$23.
For the full range, visit their site here:
NCLA is offering a special coupon code for my readers! Use “NCLAHK” to shop the series @ 20% off!!
Also, thank you Atlas Medispa for sending me this box of Rose-2 skincare for my birthday!
Thank you Cloversac, NCLA & Atlas Medispa for sending products for feature & review!