It’s been almost a month since I last posted. 😛
So before the days pass to months and months pass to years, I’d better upload my travel photos from HK before they become stale! 😛
Together with 2 tutors and 9 other classmates from Lasalle, we went to Hong Kong (HK) for a 4 Days 3 Nights fashion exposure trip, to see their fashion stores, school and design studios.
For this HK trip, I decided to design a Travel Photo Album in vintage style because the photos are almost becoming vintage since I’m taking so long to post them 😛 and also because there’s a part of the old HK that evokes romantic vintage vibes. 😉
Personally I’m not a fan of vintage fashion or design but vintage design is a very rich style, with many fans and resource available online so I had a lot of fun in designing and putting together this album. I hope you will enjoy it! And if you want to know where I got the free design elements from, you may find them at the end of this post. Also, I’ve saved photoshop (PSD) templates of all my pages, so when I’ve figured how to upload them online, I’ll also post it up so it’s free for download and people can edit for their own trips! Cool huh? ^^
Without further ado, here are my photos from HK Day 1~!
How did you find this album? Post your comments below! ^^
That’s all for now, I hope to be able to bring the next installment next week! For the record, there’s 3 more days for HK and 10 for Japan. These 15 pages took me a whole day to edit… So wish me luck! 😛
Resource Credits to:
- MaiaraMay (IGotTheLook on Deviant Art) for Photoshop Actions 27. I used action 2 for my photos. You can download the action set here.
- Leather Textured Paper for my book cover by WebTexture. Available for download here.
- DesignInstruct.com for Colored Vintage Paper: Texture Pack. Check them out here.
- Hi-res Grunge Textured Paper used for my pages. Available for download here.
- Polariod and Paperclips by ~atilazz on Deviantart here.
- Free fonts: Pacifico and SeasideResortNF both available online.
- All other design elements (e.g ribbons, stamps, etc.) not mentioned are found on google images and edited by myself to suit the design.
- All photos and design credits to me, Ena Teo Jia En. 2013.
- Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS5.
- I was listening to this “Relaxing Playlist” on Youtube here while designing this. 😉
- Now or Never // Super Seoul Day 1 (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Shopper’s Paradise // Super Seoul Day 2 (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Super Seoul Day 3 & 4 (enabalista.wordpress.com)