So today I’m blogging the third & last part of my LASALLE takeaway series, ending off with my mid term research presentations, both the essay and the project.
StyleAsia Teaser Video Cover
My final presentation’s on a business proposal for Asia’s first Fashion Video platform combining commerce and community. Imagine Youtube’s video platform, ASOS shopping site and WordPress or LinkedIn community. That’s what we’re talking about! I initially termed it StyleAsia. But for the final name it’s something else. I’m not posting about it yet or publishing it publicly… As I hope I can find a team or business to really create this platform, if God allows. 🙂
So what you’ll be seeing here today, for my essay research presentation, was my initial idea on the rise of blogging, vlogging and its impact on the fashion industry.
The business idea to create a bloggers management entity was later aborted because blogging is on a downwards trend. So I pivoted the idea to a video platform as video production and consumption is on an upwards trend. Cisco research says in 2013, 90% of internet traffic is driven by video content! Yeah baby!
So here are the works I’ve done for my final year’s mid terms!:
Research on rise of bloggers and vloggers and their impact:
Mid-term research on the Fashion Video Platform business concept:
Accompanying StyleAsia Teaser Video:
If you’d like to find out more about my:
1. Final Thesis titled:
Fashionʼs Digital Frontier: How successful fashion brands utilize online videos to brand and market themselves in the social media sphere to achieve international recognition.
2. Final Business proposal on the World and Asia’s first Fashion Video platform that combines commerce and community
You can email me your business enquiries at email@example.com.
For other non business related queries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! 🙂
That’s all for now!
- What is Fashion Marketing & Management? (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Ena’s LASALLE Takeaways Part 1 (enabalista.wordpress.com)
- Social Video Platform Keek Surpasses 45-Million Users (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- How to Find the Right Social-Media Platform (Video) (entrepreneur.com)
- Glamour Magazine Offers Startup How-Tos on Partnering with Publications (alleywatch.com)
- How Social Media Is Driving Massive Online Video Growth (businessinsider.com)
- Video Content Channels: An Expert View of the Top Options (business2community.com)
- Inaugural ASEAN Fashion Week 2013 Post Release (europaregina.eu)