I've been getting a lot of questions via comments and emails and my sincere apologies in advance that I am unable to attend to them because they are repeated questions which I will attempt to answer here.
1.If you're planning to purchase in Malaysia, you can do so via this website: http://my.nakakirei.com/
2. Any questions pertaining to how I find the product is in the last paragraph of this post, additionally there are 30 capsules in each bag, I completed the entire bag in a month and I found it helped me to maintain a flat tummy. However I cannot guarantee it will work for you and I cannot attest how effective it is compared to other fat burning products because I have not tried the others before.
3. Last but not the least, if you have any more questions pertaining to the product and purchase of the product, you can email to: email@example.com. Many thanks for coming by my blog and good luck! <3
In case you didn’t already know, I’m a huge fan of beauty and health supplements. I started taking them for better skin since I was 18 and I’ve never looked back. As I grow older I find that I would take different health supplements to tackle whatever health issues I was more concerned at the particular point in time.
So recently I was introduced to Naka Kiri Enzymes from Japan and as a beauty/health supplement enthusiast, I was naturally very intrigued by it!
Let me break down the information I’ve obtained for your easy consumption:
Why Take Naka Kirei Enzymes?
- Naka Kirei Enzymes is effective for regular constipation, weight loss, body detox and for losing fat belly.
What is Naka Kirei Enzymes?
- Naka Kirei Enzymes is supplemental enzymes made of all natural ingredients. The enzymes is fermented with soybeans, grain, and lactic acid bacteri.
- There is no preservatives used.
- Naka Kirei Enzymes is made in Japan, and is shipped from Japan directly to Singapore.
- Naka Kirei Enzymes is featured in many Japanese women magazines such as Miss and 美ST
- 92% of women (testimonials) said they want to continue using Naka Kirei Enzymes
Who is behind Naka Kirei Enzymes?
- Hakko Seikatsu Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2010 to promote healthy lifestyle using Japanese traditional fermentation technology
- They have been selling Naka Kirei Enzymes in Japan, and recently started selling in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, and New Zealand as well
So How Do I take my Naka Kirei Enzymes?
- Take 1 to 3 tablets per day with water or warm water
- Can be taken before meal, after meal, or after drinking.
I find that taking Naka Kirei Enzymes after my meal has helped me to maintain a toned tummy despite having a full dinner the night before. I like that it is super fuss free in a capsule, easily taken with a cup of water. Also the packet is convenient to carry around with me, in my bag. Last but not the least, it is made with all natural ingredients so I can take it with an ease of mind!
Are you suffering from regular constipation or looking for a weight loss health supplement? Why not give Naka Kiri Enzymes a try? Made of all natural ingredients in Japan, I like to take mine after dinner at night and I find it helps me digest my food better!
You can buy them from here: http://bit.ly/nakakireixena
Directly shipped from Japan!
This is a sponsored post. Thank you for reading!