Today I’m announcing a piece of super exciting news!
My blog is selected to be one of the
Top Beauty Blogs for Singapore Blog Awards 2014,
under the Advertisers’ Choice, sponsored by Panasonic! Woohoo! *throws confetti in the air & whirls around*
I’m so happy! Thank you God and all my dear family, friends, reader & sponsors who have supported me thus far~ (Haven’t win anything but give thank you speech already, muahaha). 😛
But really, I must have mentioned many times that I started out blogging fashion events and daily musings about life and didn’t expect this blog to become a lifestyle blog with a niche in beauty reviews et al, and for it to be where it is right now. Of course I could accrue some of the exposure of my blog due to my credit of actually posting stuff up (hurhur), but mostly it is serendipity and I’ve been super blessed and happy to have met a lot of wonderful people and get the many exclusive opportunities to attend events, review products and share with people! How not to be thankful right? 😀
So for this Singapore Blog Awards, I will need your help!!! Yes you!
Voting period has started 7 July and till 31 July,
everyone can vote once a day
(including me, muahaha!)
So pls be super lovely (since I always call you all my lovelies hehehe) and vote for me here, daily!
Must be daily! I am super demanding of your love and vote and support like that! 😀
Pls also be extra lovely and generous and share the link with ALL your family, lover/s (I don’t judge, keke) and friends on Facebook~~~
Let’s all make your favourite blogger (Yes, its me, I know, let’s not hide that fact any longer. :P) and my blog the winning Beauty Blog for Singapore Beauty Blog 2014! Of course I will put in effort and work my magic *throws magic dust in the air, waves my wand* to create winning beauty tutorials, with the wonderful Panasonic beauty tools that I have been loaned and sponsored, for your inspiration and edu-tainment (educational entertainment), which my blog is all about if you haven’t already realized by now, lol! Look out for my posts coming weekly this July!
The link will lead you to this pretty photo *coughs, not shy at all* and hit that <3 button till it’s orange, DAILY, I repeat, DAILY. 😛
Ok, on a serious note, the voting stands 30% and Judging Criteria such as Content, Style stands for the other 70%! So technically most of the winning is still gonna be down to if I can actually blog cool stuff. *ahem, flips hair*
BUT we’re not taking any chances here, are we?
And why should we win?
We should totally win because Enabalista isn’t just about Ena. It’s about an awesome community of my family, friends and readers who simply enjoy reading about fashion, beauty and other interesting lifestyle topics of note!
What will You & I win?
Panasonic has stated that there will be prizes for voters, more info. to be released later, which I’ll keep you updated via Instagram/FB~ 😀
But as 1 of the 9 title winning blogger, these are the prizes:
1) A custom made trophy by Tan Swie Hian! Firstly, it’s a piece of art, secondly, it’s a tangible award! How cool is that???
2) A 5D4N Cebu and Bohol trip!!! Although we will all be like posing and clicking our cameras crazily away and come back still have to blog somemore, lol, but still!!! I have not been to Cebu before so it will be awesome! (I will be sure to slather on sun block like crazyyyyy).
3. And Panasonic items! Which I will be reviewing about and updating you all as well~ 😀
These are the sponsors for Sg Blog Awards Winners, Panasonic & Philippine Tourism Promotions Board!
That is all for now!
Thank you for reading & voting!!! :*